What a difference a few months make! It’s like we’ve been dropped in the middle of a SyFy original movie. Doesn’t it feel like sharks could rain down at any moment?
What I’ve been up to:
- Publishing a print edition of The Next Girl & Other Lesbian Tales. It’s available via Amazon and includes a brand new story.
- Updated this website a bit. New theme, new options. I’m still tinkering with the design.
- Putting the finishing touches on my first novel, a mystery. More info about that soon.
- Watching lots of movies. Some comedy horror. D’Argento. 60s/70s British horror. Give me a bunch of strange people trapped on a remote estate and I’m happy.
- Beefed up my podcast roster. They helped me get through the office day and these work-from-home days.
- Trying to work up the courage to make a cake from scratch.
- Observing the birds in the bushes outside.
As for the title of this post? Well, it is good advice.